Audiohippo's System

:joy::joy::joy:
Then you guess five errors on photos again Brodric…:ok_hand:

This should be a great system and I’ll bet you’re proud. Looks like a lot of work! Let us know how everything works and sound.

It’s great to see people who love their hobby the way you do here - Looks like you have some lovely big rooms and the great drawings.:ok_hand::star::star::star::star::star:

How is that going to work? Those Wilson speakers are too close to side and rear (or front, whatever) wall? You might get away with sealed speakers that close, but ported…??

And those stickers on the side of the speakers need to come off, there is a warning in the owners manual about that (I’m assuming the stickers are on top of the protective plastic film…it’s that film that must come off).

Oh and the system update is as follows:

• Audio Research REF6 + REF75SE
  • PS Audio Directstream DAC + Transport + P10
  • Wilson Audio Alexia + Mezzo
  • Krix Atmospherix A20
  • Bryston SP3 + 9BSST2
  • Velodyne DD15
  • JVC X7900
  • Panasonic UB900

More changes ahead

2 Likes

1 Like

Room layout updates with the room swung around the other way. Everything is not in it’s final position or cabled up.

3 Likes

Nice system! But, I think this would be better served in the “System Photos” thread.

Except he started this thread over three years ago to feature his system. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True! Just such a nice system not to be included in the other thread which is much more active and visited. Not a complaint, just a recommendation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

Then:

To now:

10 Likes

My System Photos

1 Like