Audioquest HDMI cables!

Hey fellow PS Audio’ers,

Unfortunately HiFi House in Philadelphia has closed its doors and auctioned off their inventory.

I was able to pick up a big part of their Audioquest HDMI cable inventory and am passing the savings on to you. I even lowered the price even more to make them extra scary for Halloween!

They are all brand new unless the condition was noted.

There we go:

Audioquest Chocolate, HDMI, 5m, cable and connectors have a few small scuff marks, $135, now only $99.99! (1 available)

Audioquest Cinnamon, HDMI, 3m, NEW in Box, $90, now only $75! (7 available)

Audioquest Cinnamon, HDMI, 5m, NEW in Box, $145, now only $115! (5 available)

Audioquest Cinnamon, HDMI, 10m, NEW in Box, $235, now only $195! (1 available)

Audioquest Forest, HDMI, 5m, cable and connectors have a few small scuff marks, $85, now only $65 (1 available)

Audioquest HDMI-A, HDMI, 2m, cable and braid look great, connectors have a few small scuff marks, $35, now only $20! (1 available)

Audioquest HDMI-X, HDMI, 3m, cable and braid look great, connectors have a few small scuff marks, $50, now only $35! (1 available)

Today and tomorrow I am getting the 2nd batch of HDMI cables in from HiFi House varying from 1m to 20m

Shipping is $5 for cables up to 3m, cables 5m and longer will be calculated exact from zip code 32832 to your location.

Paypal, Visa, Master Card or Discover adds 3%

Money Orders are very welcome, as well as Wells Fargo transfer.

To all my International friends, I will ship to you, no problem, but… I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and ay customs fees/charges/taxes.

Happy Shopping!