BHK 300s and Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 8 2m combo $6800(Price reduction)- Fairfax VA

I am reconfiguring my system (moving to internally powered speakers) and I am selling my pair of BHK 300s and pair of Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 8 speaker cables. The amps retail for $15k new and the speaker cables retail for $2092/pr. The amps are in great shape and they have upgraded tubes(Tungsram PCC88 / 7DJ8
Platinum Grade / Cryo treated) in them(stock tubes will be included). The cables have bananas on speaker end and spades on amp side.

I am asking $7,500 for the combo and this sounded epic on my old speakers (Legacy Audio Aeris). I have all the original boxes/packing.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jason

BHK 300s|666x499

2 Likes

End of the weekend bump…getting some interest and would love to see these amps find a great home!

Willing to go $7250 with local pick up (22033)…

Weekend special…$7000 picked up or delivered within 150 miles of Fairfax

Bump for a killer deal on a set of 300s and AP cables…worked great for close placement to your speakers…mine lived right beside the Aeris…

2 Likes

Feel Free to contact me at 1-703-795-7191 with any questions…will also deliver within 150 miles of DC to help make the deal happen!

One last bump before I put them up on Audiogon…Get them before they go to the masses…feel free to text/call me with any questions…

One last bump :slight_smile: for the weekend…local pickup/delivery all in for $6800…Consider this combination is over $17k new…so we are at 40%…killer deal for flagship gear with few rivals!

2 Likes

Am interested in the BHK’s. I liv e in MD and can pick them up.

SOLD to Larry!!! Enjoy!!!

2 Likes