Bridge 2 installation problem

Hi

I contact you about a problem I am experiencing with the Bridge 2 I bought yesterday.

In my setup I am using a Mac mini with Roon connected to my PS Audio DirectStream DAC.

I have set up Roon to play via the Bridge2 and it works. I can play my library as well as Tidal via Roon .

what happened is when I installed the bridge I also use the supplied SD card and after that I tried to update the bridge via the the touch screen function.

I realised that the firmware reverted to Yale, I lost the bridge firmware button and the Bridge firmware version since shows 0.0.0

I later on reverted to Torreys with my own SD card,

My problem is that the bridge software cannot be updated (Bridge version shows 0.0.0 and their is no update button) , I do not get the album art work, the name of the album refreshes very slowly.

Should I get from you a specific Bridge 2 upgrade.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Christophe

from Singapore

If the bridgeII is at the latest version it will show 0.0.0 on Torreys and Yale because they version data I receive has changed. So you probably are at the latest released code. For cover art to display the SD-Card must be inserted in the DAC.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis