bridge 2

cant get bridge 2 to play tidal using mconnect via ipad. I bought it with the this purpose in mind but it just won’t play. The track appears on the ipad but bridge 2 will not play it even though it is selected as the renderer. It is a brand new bridge and has been update with the sd card provided. UPNP player will not even recognise bridge 2… help please someone

Ianmuir said

cant get bridge 2 to play tidal using mconnect via ipad. I bought it with the this purpose in mind but it just won’t play. The track appears on the ipad but bridge 2 will not play it even though it is selected as the renderer. It is a brand new bridge and has been update with the sd card provided. UPNP player will not even recognise bridge 2… help please someone

Hi Lanmuir,

If you would, please reach out to us directly at service@psaudio.com

We want to help and think we have a solution that requires updating your Bridge II locally.

Thanks,

-Jeremy

Good morning,

My bridge ii is coming later today. Should I avoid the update or should I update and see if I get an issue and then reach out to support?

Thanks,
Veneet

The bridge won’t support Tidal via Mconnect until the MQA release comes out, which should be in a couple weeks.

Dennis

Veneet said

Good morning,

My bridge ii is coming later today. Should I avoid the update or should I update and see if I get an issue and then reach out to support?

Thanks,
Veneet

Hi Veneet,

We always recommend using the latest firmware. Your Bridge II should arrive fully updated.

If you need any assistance updating the Bridge we recommend following this tutorial:

http://www.psaudio.com/ps_how/how-to-update-bridge-ii/

For further assistance please reach out to us at service@psaudio.com

Thanks,

• Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy,

I got the Bridge and watched the video, and in the video it said to insert the sd card and update. The only problem was that the update on the included card took me back to Yale, which I had never actually been on, but oh well, it was a learning experience. All good now.

Maybe an edit to the video is needed.

Thanks for following up!