Bridge II firmware update hanging

Hi - apologies if this issue is dealt with elsewhere. Having updated my DS to Torreys, I proceeded to update the firmware offered for the Bridge II. The display shows ‘updating’ and has done so for the past 90 minutes. The Internet connection is quick and up and running, and the indicator light at the Ethernet socket on the bridge is lit, so it does not seem to be a connection issue. I don’t want to switch anything off, as I’m concerned this will result in irrepairable damage to the Bridge II. Any suggestions?

dschoem said Hi - apologies if this issue is dealt with elsewhere. Having updated my DS to Torreys, I proceeded to update the firmware offered for the Bridge II. The display shows 'updating' and has done so for the past 90 minutes. The Internet connection is quick and up and running, and the indicator light at the Ethernet socket on the bridge is lit, so it does not seem to be a connection issue. I don't want to switch anything off, as I'm concerned this will result in irrepairable damage to the Bridge II. Any suggestions?
You are probably ok. The DS probably just missed a serial port message. I would just power cycle it. After an upgrade the version on the DS will show 0.0.0.

Dennis