Buy/sell - how to mark an item as SOLD?

I’m pretty sure that I’ve done this before.

I just spent TOO LONG with the edit feature on one of my ads and never could figure out how to put something like --SOLD-- in the header.

Your help with a bit of quick instruction is much appreciated.

(Related: The PCA-2/HCPS is sold; however, the Cullen-modded HCA-2 is still available.)

Sorry for the non-technical intrusion here. . . .

Best to all, Chaz

I am really sorry you spent a good amount of time trying to figure this out. As a user, you do not have the ability to modify topic lines.

I mark items [Sold] whenever I see a post in a for sale string indicating an item has been sold. This lets everyone know.

I like leaving the threads as it provides people with sense of what is out there, prices, etc.

Elk said

I am really sorry you spent a good amount of time trying to figure this out. As a user, you do not have the ability to modify topic lines.

I mark items [Sold] whenever I see a post in a for sale string indicating an item has been sold. This lets everyone know.

I like leaving the threads as it provides people with sense of what is out there, prices, etc.

No harm. (I do stuff like that all the time these days, it seems! I tell myself that I ought to be able to figure things out, just try this and that and the other.)

And I could’ve sworn that I had marked something as sold here on the forum. (Ah, maybe US Audiomart, instead.)

Thank you, Elk, for the addition in re: “sold” to the PCA-2/HCPS listing. (Now, could you convince somebody on the forum that the Cullen-modded HCA-2 is a great deal? :wink:

Best regards, Chaz

Chazz said 0
Hello Chazz,

In the forum list, hover over the topic title, or the topic itself, hover over the post. The person who started that topic (and admins) should see a tools icon appear.

Click on that icon, and then click Edit topic title to add “Sold” or whatever in the header.

If you continue to have issues please reach out to us at service@psaudio.com

An admin will be happy to adjust the title for you.

Thanks,

-Jeremy

Thanks, Jeremy. I was unaware the OP could also edit the topic title. Neat.

Just now getting my feet wet with the new, improved forum and its better functionality/format.

Thanks to all who did the work (and, yes, it must’ve been work).

I am supposing that the instructions about marking an item -sold- need to be updated?

(Anyway, the HCA-2 w/ Cullen mods has been sold and I need to mark it as -sold-. The hovering method does NOT seem to work now - Feb 23, 2018.)

Please advise when time allows. Thank you.

I marked it as sold.

I do not know if there is a way for the OP to modify the topic title as there was previously.

HI Chazz,

Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble.

I’ve forwarded your query over to our software engineering department for review.

I’ll let you know what they think when I hear back.

Thanks in advance for your patience,

-Jeremy