Cannot log into PS GlobalNet tonight

It will not work on any of our mobile devices now. However, I can access it on my laptop. I have just recently purchased 2 new P10s and have registered them. It has worked repeatedly with both P10s until this evening. Both P10s are hardwired via Ethernet.

When GlobalNet asks me to log-in, it will not accept my password as linked to my e-mail address. If I try to register, it states that my e-mail is already used when I attempted to access it earlier tonight after repeated trys.

When I just tried to access it via my iPhone a few minutes ago it states that I am not registered?

Is the problem on PS Audio’s end or my end?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob

We had a minor disaster perpetrated by yours truly when I tried to merge two user groups together on the website. One by one we’re fixing them.

Email me your address or user name and I’ll reset your password. Sorry.

@admin - Hey I think we’ve seen this movie before :smiley:

@admin

Thanks Paul. I thought that it was something that I did as I have a way of screwing up computers. :)>-

@admin

We had a minor disaster perpetrated by yours truly when I tried to merge two user groups together on the website. One by one we’re fixing them.

Email me your address or user name and I’ll reset your password. Sorry.

Paul,

Just sent info to you,

Thanks,

Bob

What can you do with GlobalNet that one cannot accomplish with Command Center?

What can you do with GlobalNet that one cannot accomplish with Command Center?

Good question :-?

I've had both my mobile devices logged onto GlobalNet and as an icon on both my iPhone and iPad so I just click on the icon so I can check on my devices.

When on the phone with PS Audio today, I was told that "GlobalNet" was more for custom installers while The "Command Center" was for the end user, the customer. I've used the names sort of interchangeably thinking that they were the same. Perhaps PS Audio can clarify the difference?

@admin

Mayuora of PS Audio helped me via the phone to straighten things out on my end. Thanks Mayuroa. As usual whenever there is a problem, PS Audio is always there to help and is tops in my book when it comes to customer service. =D>

nordicbob said: I was told that "GlobalNet" was more for custom installers while The "Command Center" was for the end user, the customer.

This would make sense.

Between "View" and "Command Center" one can accomplish and monitor a great deal.

nice job Paul !! :smiley:

self inflicted brain damage is always fun! ~X(