Coda Technologies CP LInestage and Phono Preamplifier brand new $3450.

For Sale: Coda CP Linestage and Phono preamplifier reduced to $1995

I purchased this piece from Legacy Audio in 2012. It still has about 3 years of transferable warranty available.

It is a great preamp. I’ve compared it to the Pass Labs XP 20, the ARC Ref 3, Gryphon Sonata and others. Believe me it more than holds its own with that group. Some of those preamps cost 3-5 times what the CP does. It really shows its Threshold heritage. When Threshold went out of business, Nelson Pass founded Pass Labs and the other engineers founded Coda. Coda has received many awards and great reviews though for some reason they market themselves best overseas and enjoy quite a reputation in Europe. One of the best endorsements I can add is that Bill Duddleston, President and Chief Designer at Legacy Audio, uses this preamp to demo and voice his speakers.

Features:

True state-of-the-art remote controlled performance in an affordable, hand-crafted chassis

Discrete Class A MOSFET Gain Stage for smoother, more detailed sound

Independent variable gain adjustment for each input

No overall feedback

One balanced, one phono and three unbalanced inputs

Balanced and unbalanced outputs

Separate processor loop (unbalanced)

SMOBC (solder mask over bare copper) FR-4 glass epoxy printed circuit boards

Wideband, fully-regulated power supply with EMI and RFI line filtering

10 year warranty / 5 year transferable

Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA

TERMS OF SALE:

Buyer responsible for PayPal Fees & FedEx Ground Insured.

All Checks and Money Orders may take up to 15 days to clear bank. I will ship as soon as bank clears.

Want FAST ship? Use the fee-free PayPal “Friends & Family” option. Instant pay = next day ship!

NOTE: I will not ship to certain “high risk” countries. If you are concerned, ask before you buy,

Subject to prior sale on other sites, forums, & amp; blogs.

Thank you for looking.

Attached files

Price reduced to $1695.00

Thanks,

Steven

PM sent, thanks.