DAC II screen upside down

Just got unit back from factory. It works fine but screen upside down. Is there a quick fix ?

Yikes! Sorry about that. I’ve seen this before once. You should be able to fix it by standing on your head.65_gif

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. It’s Saturday.

I think you can calibrate the screen to make it go back to normal. That’s what I did and it worked. Turn the main power switch on the read of the unit off. Hold your finger on the front panel PS logo light you normally use to turn it on and off and then, with it depressed, turn on the main power switch. That should put you in the screen calibrate mode. Now, imagine that the screen is right side up and touch the numbers in reverse order. Normally you press 1, 2, 3, 4 - starting in the upper left corner, then the upper right corner, etc. Do the same thing - start with the upper left, then upper right. Lower left then lower right. Just ignore the visual showing 4 in the place of where 1 should be.

screen came up with 4 3 2 1 and I touched the 4 corners in that order like you said after a few moments the screen came on again upside down still. Do I continue to hold logo button down when screen with numbered corners comes up ?

thanks for your help

Press the logo button at power up,and when it gets into the calibration screen then press the numbers in order 1 2 3 4. This should fix you up.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis that fixed the problem.