Emotiva XPA DR1 Monoblocks (Set of 3)

I am selling these great amps as I have moved to a new PS audio array, which I am loving.

I have nothing but great things to say about these Emotiva power houses, they have about 200-300 hours on them and sound absolutely fabulous. The only reason I am replacing them as I came upon a great deal on some BHK 300s.

The DR-1s are Emotiva’s flagship amps that replaced their highly reviewed XPR line. I replaced XPR-1s with these and didn’t miss a beat.
Power Output:
650 watts RMS into 8 Ohms at <0.1% THD.
1000 watts RMS into 4 Ohms at <0.1% THD.

I had these running my Legacy Focus SEs which will dip down into the 2-ohm range and they never missed a beat!

Lots of great details on the Emotiva site as well.

I am asking $2700/obo if all three are bought together or $950/ea (if purchased separately), they still have over 4 years of warranty on them and would love to see them go to a good home! I am looking to sell all three to a single buyer if possible and local pickup/delivery within 2-3 hours of DC is included.

As noted above, I am in the DC Area and will assist with any delivery within 2-3 hours at no additional charge, anyone who has purchased gear from me knows it’s well taken care of and lightly used. I still have all the original boxes and packing. I can ship them but ideally would like to meet up with the new buyers to hand them off.

Please message me with any questions.

Thanks!
Jason

One spoken for, TWO still available…$1800 shipped CONUS for the pair…