ENO/MUON Ethernet Filters for Streaming Audio

For that money Stealth should provide at least white glove service. Instead, I have two emails sent two weeks ago without hearing anything back yet.:confused:

2 Likes

They might be too busy in the counting house to answer emails. :grin:

4 Likes

What? This changes my plans! Mmm Need to keep calm and be patient.

Thanks, Al!

1 Like

Like you, I see my Iconoclast Series 1 and 2 speaker pairs in my system for a long time. Good sound, good value.

3 Likes

I think the stealth cable is intended for a target group that doesn’t worry about money. 10 meters of XLR for the value of a Porsche, Aston Martin, etc… something is wrong. You can get a Corvette for just a few meters less.:joy:

2 Likes

Donald, the staff is still on vacation from the last cable sale. Maybe the length you requested was too short and it wasn’t worth writing something about it.:wink:

2 Likes

I will pretend I am Al the next time I email them. But they can tell I’m an imposter from the stuff I’m interested in.

2 Likes

I just did some reading on the website. The cable was built at the request of a customer who wanted something better than their current flagship. Money shouldn’t be an issue. Was that Al who had to wait so long for it. :thinking::wink:

1 Like

Seems it’s a good idea to go back to the thread‘s topic :smiling_face:
But just want to add that what you loose as the source/streamer and DAC level, you won’t get back with the very best of speaker cables too.
I have gone that route, so really having many years of experience and a lot of budget spent :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Now you are talking my language! 2 Diablo’s would be fantastic! I’ll talk to Rune Skov next week maybe he can put that in the works.

2 Likes