For Sale: assorted power cables

4- Shunyata Research like new Venom HC 15 amp 1.75 meter power cables original price $249.99 each asking price for each power cable $100.00 with free shipping for each power cable. These are great power cable for power amplifiers. I was using them on M700’s amps with great result.

1- Voodoo Cables like new Infinity Power 20 amp 3 foot in length power cable original price was $750.00 asking price $250.00 with free shipping. Another great cable for the P20. I got great results from this cable. It is a short cable and when I moved my P20 I needed a longer length, a fantastic performing for the price.It is a 8 gauge power cable and is very large in diameter.

1- Pangea like new AC9 V2 MKII 15 amp 2 meter(over 6 foot in length) power cable original price was $250.00 asking price $95.00 with free shipping. this was used for a amplifier with good results, a great upgrade over a factory stock cable. It is 7 gauge power cord and has very flexibility.

The reason I am selling the cables is I have upgraded them over the last year, and hope that they will go to a good home. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for looking!!!

I will take the Alpha HC 20 amp power cord. I will PM you my details.