For Sale: Audio Research LS-25 Mk II Preamp $2200 [Sold]

Hello forum members! I have made the decision to run my system without an analog preamp, using just the DirectStream as a digital preamp. As such, my Audio Research LS-25 MkII preamp is up for sale. I’m giving the forum members here first crack at this and will offer it at a lower price since there are no sales commisions here (thank you PS Audio!). If it doesn’t sell here off it goes to Audiogon or (horrors) eBay!

Asking price is $2200, will consider reasonable offers …

The preamp is in very good condition, would rate it 8/10, mostly for age. No significant marks, scratches, or gouges. Tubes have about 1000 hours on them, rated life is at least 4000 hours. It has performed flawlessly for me for the last 11 years that I have owned it. I am the second owner. I have the original shipping carton (double box), Owners Manual, Remote and generic power cord.

I prefer to accept PayPal or certified check, but will take a postal money order. Last resort is a personal check from a well known member or with a 10 day wait from lesser known members.

Buyer pays shipping and insurance, local pickup can be arranged. I’ll even drive a 100 miles or so to meet you if that works!

Let me know if there are any questions.

One other thing, I will also be selling my Audio Research Classic 60 amplifier, but as of this moment I do not have the inner box so I cannot ship. I will be looking for a suitable box, in the mean time if you are near SE Michigan I can deliver one or both!

LS25-Front.JPGLS25-Rear.JPGLS25-Right-Side.JPGLS25-Left-Side.JPGLS25-Inside.JPG

She’s a beauty!

Preamp has been sold!