For Sale: PerfectWave DAC I upgraded to MKII with Bridge - shipped insured [Sold]

IMG_1901.JPGIMG_1894.JPGIMG_1884.JPGIMG_1885.JPGIMG_1886.JPGIMG_1887.JPGIMG_1888.JPGIMG_1892.JPGIMG_1891.JPGFor sale due to lack of use and my retirement and home downsizing, a like new, Black, PerfectWave DAC I, upgraded to MKII and Bridge added. DAC and both upgrades purchased directly from PS Audio. All original packaging, manual, remotes available. This DAC has spent most of its life in box, but had short exposure to smoke-free environment. Nashville, TN area. Prefer local pickup or I will deliver up to 100 miles, or will ship insured by FedEx to US address, US$1,250 including PayPal fee. Not a scratch or blemish with plastic top protective cover still in place. Please call or text with questions Bill 859-492-3931

Price reduced to $1,250

I would like to edit the Topic Name and the Topic Description of my post in Buy and Sell Equipment forum, but i can only figure out how to change the text in the body of the post. Will you give me instructions, please?

Thank you,

Bill

Hi,

General members do not have the rights to change topic titles. I changed the title to remove the original price.

You can continue to add posts to this thread if you wish to make changes to your offer. Those interested will see the new post.

Is the DAC and bridge still available?

Sorry, the PW DAC was sold this afternoon.

Thank you for looking.

Bill