For sale: Used PS Audio Powerbase and two Soloist Premier SE with Furutech plugs [Sold]

For sale: Used PS Audio Powerbase and two Soloist Premier SE with Furutech plugs

These items have been well cared for in a pet-free and smoke-free environment. There a few minor scratches from normal use. I would rate them a conservative 7 out of 10, and they function flawlessly. I bought the PowerBase from Music Direct and the Soloist Premiers from PS Audio.

I have never wall installed either Soloist Premier SE. I used them with various amps, subs, and power plants over the years. They have also sat on a shelf unused for a period of time.

I believe PS Audio only produced 200 of the Soloist Premier SE. They were made with an upgraded outlet. I do not see these on the used market very often. I need to move items out instead of storing them.

I am not an avid eBay seller, but I do have a great rating. I am offering these items here first. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping in the continental United States.

PowerBase - $315
Soloist Premier SE with Furutech FI-11M(Cu) - $200
Soloist Premier SE with Furutech FI-25M® - $200

Link to gallery

buster free,I’ll PM you again from the Decware forum about one of the soloists. Thanks.

Soloist Premier SE with Furutech FI-25M® is sold.

busterfree said

Soloist Premier SE with Furutech FI-25M® is sold.

Pm sent for the other soloist

Soloist Premier SE with Furutech FI-11M(Cu) is sold.

The PowerBase up for sale was used with a PS Audio P10 power plant.

I bought another PowerBase (and a set of Decware Trapesium speakers) from Juan last week, and it was the last one I needed for my system. Let me just say that doing business with him cannot be more straight forward and pleasant; do not hesitate to pick up this Power Base if you are looking for one–great product, great price, great person to do business with.

What color is the PowerBase?

It is a black PowerBase - a link to picture gallery is at bottom of original post. Thanks

Installed the Soloist SE and though I haven’t been able to listen to the system via speakers yet (that will be Monday most likely) I could see a visible improvement in the color and black representation on my Sony LCD TV and noted that the distortion on the incoming voltage was diminished by about 0.3%. This is a really nice product.

A sale is pending for the PowerBase. Thanks

PowerBase is sold. Thanks