FS: 3x PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono Blocks

Selling my amps as I think it’s time to move on and try something else. Unfortunately, my wife draws the line at me buying amps before selling the ones they’re replacing. These amps are in mint condition and were used to drive a pair of Martin Logan Renaissance and an Illusion for the past couple months. They were never pushed and have been in an open well ventilated environment.

I am the original owner. They were purchased in April of this year. They still have the stock tubes. Amps will come in original boxes, with power cords and paperwork.

Please PM with offers. I have plenty of feedback on Reddit Hardwareswap as well as eBay so buy with confidence. I know I’m new here, but I didn’t realize PS Audio had a marketplace. Let me know if you need usernames on either or timestamps.

3x PS Audio BHK 300 Mono Blocks: $3100 each + shipping (I will cover PayPal fees)

I’ll do free shipping if you buy all 3.

Hardcore! That’s a beast of a cabinet to support the trio.

What on earth do you think will best them?

Wow… $3,100.00 a piece!!! Thats giving them away. Good luck with the sale.

I don’t know what route I’m going to go yet. Too many options and it’s always hard to decide. My dealer my bring some in town for me to try in the next couple weeks so only time will tell.

The stand is actually just a TV stand. It does pretty well considering it’s holding up 300lbs of amps.

I got a good price when I bought them and thought it best to pay it forward. The amps have been great. Want the next person that takes them in to get a good deal and a give them a good home.

Something I am going to probably try after these get sold is a Storm Audio processor. Can’t make my mind up in amps. These amps drive the front sound stage of my home theater and I’m wanting to add more channels. Dealer had the processor in for demo last week and I was salivating.

1 Like

Sent you a message. Let me know if they’re still available. Thanks!