FS: Innuos Phoenix USB Reclocker

I am in the process of reconfiguring my system and moving to a streaming DAC. As part of that move, my Innuos gear is up for sale.

Innuos Phoenix Reclocker- It’s in great shape and is black in color, makes a huge improvement in SQ when used in tandem with the Zenith but can be used for any USB item (Zen, ZenMini). I have all the original packaging. I am asking $2,650 for this unit. Included in the price will be a WW USB cable to connect the unit to the Zenith. For my asking price, I will include a Triode Wirelabs Split data cable which provides a better connection for improved sound quality (pics below), This is a $329 cable is works great with the Innuos servers listed above.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Hi, I imagine you do not want to sell it separately, but if it is available as a standalone, I would be interested in the 0.3M Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB (A to B) cable. Thanks very much, and good luck the sale items.

Thanks for the message Bootzilla! The USB is actually spoken for as part of a deal with the Matrix, I purposely bought it to be close to the unit I was connecting it to (Innous Phoenix). Thanks for the interest!

1 Like

Zenith has been sold! Phoenix still available with added on bonus at asking price!

Lower price with TWL Split Data included!

I don’t understand why this is still available.

1 Like

It´s been waiting for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am surprised as well, especially with the TWL cable included…

1 Like

Unsolicited recommendation: Excellent seller, buy with confidence (I bought his WWPS8 Ethernet cable recently in smooth transaction).

1 Like

Getting some good interest but no final deals yet! Bump for a great deal!

$2550 and will split shipping (Continental US)! Would love to see this go to a good home!