FS: PS Audio P5 Power Plant [Sold]

I bought this unit just over 3 years ago. I can state I ran my system <80 hours over that entire duration. I just don’t have the time. However, I recently added an amplified music server in hopes of more listening time and decided to upgrade to a P10, and am therefore selling this P5. I have considered keeping it for a future secondary system, but it will likely be a long time before that need arises.

Silver finish, remote, all original boxes and packing materials. Works properly and no cosmetic issues. Offering at $1800 + shipping here, if nobody wants it, I’ll post it on the other audio sites. Can meet in person in the Denver area.

20170504_092513.jpg20170504_092536.jpg20170504_092823.jpg20170504_092634.jpg

hi, I was wondering if this item was still for sale

lovecountry said

hi, I was wondering if this item was still for sale

I am so sorry for the delayed reply. I just messaged you, I don’t know how I missed your post.

Yes, still for sale, untouched since I posted it. And I am now lowering the price to $1650 + shipping. This is essentially a brand new P5 PowerPlant.

Hi michaelc, just wanted to let you know that I ended up buying from the other seller. Thanks and good luck selling yours.

lovecountry said

Hi michaelc, just wanted to let you know that I ended up buying from the other seller. Thanks and good luck selling yours.

NO problem, thanks LC.

hello michaelc, I left you a p.m. The other deal fell thru, was wondering if your p5 was still for sale.

lovecountry said

hello michaelc, I left you a p.m. The other deal fell thru, was wondering if your p5 was still for sale.

LC - man, I am sorry again for the delayed reply. I must need to activate a setting so I get notifications of private messages. I have you and 2 others who emailed about it since I lowered the price.

Still have it, still sitting unused, still selling for $1650 + shipping. I’ll keep a closer eye on my message box and first to commit gets it.

michaelc said I must need to activate a setting so I get notifications of private messages.
Go into your profile.

Choose Options and then “Edit Global Options” (left hand side).

Click the box for “Receive an email when someone sends you a private message”

Elk said
michaelc said I must need to activate a setting so I get notifications of private messages.

Go into your profile.

Choose Options and then “Edit Global Options” (left hand side).

Click the box for “Receive an email when someone sends you a private message”

Big thanks, Elk! I made the update and now will respond properly to messages.

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

SOLD, thanks PSA Forum :slight_smile: