FS: PS Audio Power Plant Premier [Sold]

Up for sale is my PS Audio Power Plant Premier (PPP) power regenerator. Condition: 9/10. Very good condition. This power plant looks near perfect, see pictures, no major scratches or dings. Fans are virtually dust free reflecting light usage. Rack ears are unused. Comes in original double box, with manual, remote, power cord and (unused) rack ears. All functions tested and work.

SOLD

Payments preferred through PayPal

Description: The Premier takes the AC power coming from your wall outlet and converts it to direct current to eliminate electronic noise. It then uses that current to generate a completely new AC power signal, via a 60Hz sine wave generator. The regenerated power has a pure waveform, unlike most household current, which is clipped and distorted. And it’s free from the minor voltage dips and surges that can stress your components’ electronics. That means you’ll get a cleaner picture with your TV, and more transparent sound with your audio system.

Power input: 120V

Specification: AC power regenerator 1,500 watts output power 10 AC outlets (all outlets can be set for always on, switched, or delayed) 5 isolated filter banks surge and over- and under-voltage protection total harmonic distortion (THD) digital meter AC line voltage digital meter two sets antenna/cable coaxial connections for cable TV, antenna, or satellite TV RJ-11 phone line input and output two 12-volt triggers Power Cartridge AC input module — replaceable surge protection circuitry remote control aluminum chassis rack-mountable (hardware included) weight: 35 lbs. 17"W x 4"H x 18-1/2"D

Review: Stereophile: “…when you compare the sound of equipment supplied raw AC with their sound on a diet of regenerated AC that you realize that such a system can sound better: more like real music and less like an electronic reproduction of same. This is what the PS Audio Power Plant Premier delivers. I wouldn’t want to be without it.”

Pictures:

!

Can the premiere adjust output voltage like the P3/P5/P10?

Yup. Basically the same sort of interface and controls.

Can it get down to 105 or lower? For running japanese stuff…

Can anyone let me know what the low end of the voltage output is on a 120v power plant premier? I can’t seem to find anything in the documentation. Thanks!

(Looking to run Japanese 100v stuff on it)

I suggest contacting PS Audio service (notice the automatically placed link). :slight_smile:

I’m new to the forum. Is this item still fir sale?

Sorry. it has been sold.