FS: PS Audio xStream Statement Power Cables [Sold]

I’ve got a couple PS Audio power cables that need new homes…

SOLD–The first is a v1 xStream Statement, which has an oval cross section, and is very stiff. This was the first of the xStream series after the old Lab cables, and I think it retailed for around $450 new. I used this for a long time on a Krell Showcase multichannel amp, but it’s been out of use for a few years now. This is a great cable, but it’s like wrestling an anaconda if it doesn’t want to twist the way you want it to. :rofl: Great for amps or subs, but it would probably lift something like a DAC right off the shelf. Length is 1.5 meters, 15A IEC, $115 shipped anywhere in the U.S. (USPS flat rate box)

SOLD–The second is a Statement SC, which was later in that product line, just prior to the AC-series of cables. Pretty sure retail for this one was ~$550. This one powered my P10 for the past few years, but I needed a 20A cable to take full advantage of the P20 that replaced it, so this cable is expendable. It’s also 1.5 meters, 15A IEC. $165 shipped.

!

PM for the SC. Thanks.

Gotta be quick like a bunny around here if you want the good stuff… :rofl: :rofl:

The Statement SC is SOLD to lonson!

The other cable still available…

1 Like

Last call for the v1 Statement… Price lowered to $100, all in, including shipping & Paypal fees. I need to get it off my desk, and if it doesn’t go into a Priority Mail box to a new home, it’s going back into the “cable box”, and may not see the light of day for another 10 years… I’ll give it 2 more days. Also listed on U.S. Audiomart.

Okay okay I’ll take it! PM coming.

1 Like

Lon is a man of action…we should all strive to be more like Lon… :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, Lon is my hero.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes