FS: Totaldac d-1 dual + d-1 server [Sold]

Hi All:

Time to thin the herd. For sale is my Totaldac d-1 dual DAC + d-1 server combo. Purchased November 2015 directly from Vincent, I am the first and only owner. Paid €13,340. Price is higher now. Will be posting on Audiogon/Head-Fi as well shortly. Price is $7500US, and is firm.

This is a superb DAC, and am only letting it go because it is a two-box solution for which I no longer have space, and its ladder technology—which I love—is, at least for me, eclipsed by my MSB Select II. Extremely musical, though different from say the DirectStream in that regard, which I find to be slightly more “open,” and less overtly warm. I have come to favor the DS personally. Less analytical than the NADAC, though resolution and spatial presentation are superb.

Features:

1. Single DSD & 24/192 capable;

2. Roon ready [though it occasionally shows up as not certified in the Roon audio setup tab]

3. Superb sound, but I guess you probably know that.

4. Digital XLR & BNC connections between the two boxes

5. 115v. No IEC power cords but I will include a 1-meter Mogami XLR digital cable with Neutrik ends.

Facia are in excellent condition, glossy. Condition is an 8.5 or 9 out of 10, and at that, only because they are used. My home is smoke-free. We have a cat, but the Totaldac, along with other headphone equipment, is kept in a room where the cat is not permitted.

Price includes shipping of my choice. Will ship CONUS only. PayPal required, and I pay the PayPal fee. No first timer negative feedback buyers please. Cheers!

P.S. If I screw up the photo upload, forgive me; I will try to get it fixed.IMG_6508.JPGIMG_6509.JPGIMG_6510.JPGIMG_6511.JPGIMG_6512.JPGIMG_6513.JPGIMG_6514.JPG

Sold!