Happy 420 and/or your strain of choice

Here’s to all of you who enjoy enhancements, responsibly and reasonably, enjoy 420!

i find it’s one of the best ‘tweaks’ ever made to stereo.

I’m enjoying the occasional Blue Dream and its mellow, mild effects on my listening pleasure

10 Likes

Ha ha, here is where I will be celebrating . . .

ZappaFest%20UVM

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! Best tweak ever!

2 Likes

I will be attending this tonight.

3 Likes

Fantastic light for the photo. I hope the venue is a good one, these guys look like they can play properly.

I’m enjoying the heck out of this right now. It fits the theme of the day.

1 Like

How was the show?

Show was very good, I’m not a real big bluegrass fan but the wife is. Some really good musicians were picking.

Nice specials at the local dispensaries. Picked up some CBD oil for my wife to try for her pain and some of my fave Blue Dream for me. Gawd I love Oregon :^ )

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a relief…when I initially read “Happy 4/20” something else came to mind.

I think you, Jerry and I had the same idea.

1 Like

Nope…I was thinking something else.

April 20 is Adolf Hitler’s birthday.

It is springtime.

2 Likes

I prefer edibles and cold vaping, I don’t smoke it any longer

4 Likes

I like Blue Dream, too. And Stinky Pete is pretty good, too. And Blackberry, and Silver OG… I love Oregon, too.

I’m such a lightweight I only go to my neighborhood dispensary once or twice a year and definitely not on 420. Too busy crazy.

A few months ago, I made a boat load of 3mg gummies with a 1/4 oz. of 36% Skittles - hybrid that leans indica. Quite nice and super mellow micro doses.

2 Likes

420 is everyday

1 Like

Not to nit pick but technically it’s twice a day :wink: am and pm

Gorilla Glue and Chris Squire’s Fish out of Water spinning made for a nice Saturday morning here in NY! Not legalized here yet, but close…

1 Like

Anytime I hear or read the word legalize I have to stop and listen to:

4 Likes

We’re rolling the reggae Saturday and came across this relatively new album by ‘Scratch’.