Help, Baby coming! Beautiful pair of BHK 300's in Black need a new home! $8500

Hi fellow audiophiles,

I’ve got tons of joy w/ my first child coming in a few months, but some sadness to possibly help find these two a loving new home. I am the original owner , purchased from a dealer just over 3 years ago and not a scratch/smuge on them. All original accessories included and shipping cartons too. Used with P20 on a dedicated 20amp circuit, all PS/AudioQuest legacy interconnects and power cables as well. New tubes in the last 3 months or so, I will include some of those too as I have a small stock for future needs. I don’t believe there is any warranty left but I have never had so much as a hiccup with any of my PS equipment (I have the entire BHK setup, a Pioneer elite plasma, OPPO player, Yamaha Z-9 and Polk speakers…I buy things that will last and treat them very well).

If anyone is interested, please message me. I am located in Durham, NC and would be happy to meet someone within a reasonable distance or entertain shipping as a last resort (these babies…Ha baby…are hefty). Feedback here, Audiogon, Ebay, etc and all stellar reviews (PS plug for the new line up ;-)). Pics available on request, asking $8500 (add fee for PayPal) with pick up or shipping will be extra. I have access to an account with UPS if desired for a discounted rate.

Thanks a bunch for looking or considering, please shoot any questions you may have my way. Don’t worry about me, I will pull out my Adcom’s from their boxes (my original and first system with too much sentimental value to offload) and be just fine until I can get a hold of baby costs for the first year or two lol. Thanks again for clicking here and remember “Happy Wife, Happy Life!”

Blake

5 Likes

Congratulations, hope you sell them quickly :slight_smile:

Thanks buddy!

1 Like

I hope you sell them quickly. But I’m of the mind that you should keep them that way that baby has a sense of good sound. Raise them as audiophiles from birth. Congratulations on the new baby!

1 Like

Right on lol, spoken like a true audiophile :laughing:

1 Like

Adcom GFA-5802 in system 21 years before replaced with BHK300’s 14 months ago. Adcom not a bad fall back position. Still have mine, just in case… Good luck with the baby.

Same here my friend! Thank you sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations Blake! All the best to you and yours, and best of luck with this sale.

Lon! Thanks buddy, I hope your family is doing well too my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

Doing as well as can be expected. Really miss being able to see my Dad and really getting tired of my own cooking but all else is good! :wink:

Friendly bump!

Bump

Bump for new price!

Bump!