Help! Bridge II issues on my DSJr Dac

Initially I tried to update the bridge II as instructed. The display said “bridge updating 0%” but never moves off 0%. I left it run 4 hours, did a power cycle and ran it again for another 2 hours and it was still on 0%. It did not move from 0% so I shut it down. Since then I’ve notices some quirks but my primary concern is when I arrive at the screen that display the firmware versions, next to bridge it says “none”

On this screen shot it is Brdg :3.6.17 version…but mine says BRDG: none Can anyone advise me how to get my bridge functioning properly?

We’re on it! Just sent the link to your post to service, they’ve got a couple guides on how to get you up and running.

Hey dhart86!

Here’s a handy guide on doing this update - it should go alot smoother than this.

I also recommend updating your unit to Snowmass 2.01, which I can help with as well!

Let me know how it goes and if you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to me at tjt@psaudio.com

Thank you…I received the MConnect Bridge II update guide from Customer Service. I followed the instructions provided and it worked instantly. Thank you PS Audio customer service for the easy fix!

1 Like