How wide should I expect my soundstage to be?

Yes. See Ted’s response above; for example.

Cheers.

I think you have to adjust your soundstage expectations to the placement options you have for speakers. We probably all have an estimation what’s achievable and not with this unsymmetrical close sidewall and the close speaker distance to the front wall. I would also say that you should at least pull back the speakers and seats as well as place an absorbing element in front of the glass surfaces for serious listening sessions.

I would toe your speakers in. This will move the first reflection on the left further down that wall and lessen its negative impact. It will also concentrate the direct energy of the mid/high frequencies from both speakers more toward the listening position. I would start by aiming the speakers so that an imaginary line perpendicular to the front passes just to the outside of your ears. No science here, just use your imagination. Start there and adjust to taste. Short of using absorption on that wall, this should give you a very noticeable change.

When you are satisfied with speaker placement don’t forget to adjust your listening position also…moving your chair a few fractions of an inch to or fro can have a profound effect to the overall sound you are looking for…

When you say ´´the soundstage extends beyond the sidewalls ‘´, can you suggest us some pieces to test it ?

Almost all of the Reference Recording pieces are easily capable of this behavior. Try the Rutter Requiem on Reference Recordings.