i ordered the One – Sonoma Master Series CD and i have no comformation and can't find my order anywhere on the site

Where can i find a copy of my order history? i can’t find an email and there’s no way to check on the site. My Bank account was debited the $47+ and nothing… what can i do?

I suggest calling PS Audio Monday, or email sales@psaudio.com. They will take care of you.

Miguel said Where can i find a copy of my order history? i can't find an email and there's no way to check on the site. My Bank account was debited the $47+ and nothing..... what can i do?
Hi Miguel. Go to the order site (which is not the PS site) https://audiophiles.psaudio.com/product/one/

Sean (my son) who runs this is very good about making sure this gets handled. If your account was debited then you’ll get the CD package soon. Comes in the mail. It’s a great piece and you’ll love it.

The fact you didn’t get a confirmation means it probably got stuck in a SPAM folder. Rest assured you’re ok and if any problems, let us know.

Hello Paul and crew,

yup! Everything is all set. Got the email with my order this morning. I am more then impressed with how quick and attentive you guys are!

thank you very much!

Miguel…

Please let us know what you think of the recording once you get a chance to listen.