I thought this was an Audio Forum!

What? Is there a difference between coffee and tea?

Coffee is black, Vince’s favorite color!

4 Likes

does anyone make silver coffee?

3 Likes

If someone does, we all know who that is…

3 Likes

yes, the klingons

3 Likes

The Silver Surfer?

Goldfinger’s lesser known, almost as evil, cousin, Silvertoe?

2 Likes

Difference between Coffee and Tea:

• Caffeine

Coffee has more caffeine than tea, with an 8-ounce cup of brewed coffee containing about 100 milligrams of caffeine, compared to 50 milligrams in black tea and 28 milligrams in green tea. Coffee beans have 1.1–2.2% caffeine, while tea leaves contain 3.5% caffeine, but the brewing process extracts more caffeine from coffee beans. Coffee’s high caffeine content can lead to a quick energy boost, but also jitters and crashes. Tea’s moderate caffeine content and antioxidants provide a more sustained energy boost.

• Fiber

Coffee contains between 1.1 and 1.8 grams of fiber per cup.

• Flavor

Coffee has rich, malty, and strong flavors, while tea has a wider variety of flavors, including delicate floral herbs.

6 Likes

Today’s Haiku:

Coffee wakes me up,
Tea calms my nerves and soothes,
Both are warm and good.

7 Likes

My wife bought me a coffee cup that says “Coffee Makes Me Poop.”

10 Likes

Dad would get his box on payday and generally finish them before the weekend was over. We weren’t poor, but extras like Jays were a bit of a luxury when I was really young.

3 Likes

I see I missed the original pizza discussion. You’re probably glad I did. Get me talking pizza and you’re unlikely to get me to stop.

Last batch:

Chicago thin with Italian sausage. My favorite. The stone wasn’t quite hot enough as I was in a hurry though. Maybe a 6.5 or 7 on my scale.

Dayton Ohio has a totally unique local style that I won’t even try and duplicate.

IMG_6925

It’s different. But I’ve acquired a taste for it.

10 Likes

What a deal on this fine tractor!

2 Likes

It looks like it’s given it’s all.

Massey Harris fan here. When logging in the Nicolet National Forest we purchased a Massey Harris to pull the trees out of the woods to our staging and shipping areas. A true work horse. The wide front end came in handy due to the rolling terrain we had to negotiate.

4 Likes

Well that’s a tale of gettin’ back to the roots for sure!

1 Like

The Harris is pretty cool. I worked with Deere for seven years and managed the radio side of the global RTK GPS auto steer program. Anazing company. My guess is the Harris depicted above does not have GPS auto steering capabilities?

2 Likes

GPS is up to the driver, :wink:
BTW, ours was no where near as shiney. By season’s end it was a bit worse for wear working in tight quarters in the woods pulling popal out with logging chains. Our wood was sold to Scott paper in Oconto Falls, Wisconsin. We roughed it deep in the National Forest, living in tents.

2 Likes

We have been motorcycle friends for 40 years. One of our friends has a small vineyard and therefore needs a tractor. And for his 40th birthday, we thought that everyone should have once in his life a Porsche. So we pooled our money and bought him an old Porsche tractor.

11 Likes

Appears to be more than capable, and a diesel at that.

5 Likes