Lan Rover No Music via Bug Head

Hi Everyone

Jermey been trying to help me behind the scenes but thought might be worth checking if someone has already found a soloution

I use a music player called Bug Head but if I use the Lan Rover no sound

Anyone found a soloution to this I love what the Lan Rover does with Spotify but as I really like the sound quality of Bug Head I want to keep this as my server is still better with Bug Head but I know if I can get the reclocker to work with it it will take it to another level

Any help would be much appreciated

John

Johnj said

Hi Everyone

Jermey been trying to help me behind the scenes but thought might be worth checking if someone has already found a soloution

I use a music player called Bug Head but if I use the Lan Rover no sound

Anyone found a soloution to this I love what the Lan Rover does with Spotify but as I really like the sound quality of Bug Head I want to keep this as my server is still better with Bug Head but I know if I can get the reclocker to work with it it will take it to another level

Any help would be much appreciated

John

Hello John,

We are looking into Bug Head and will reach out when we uncover any useful advise about this playback software and the LANRover.

If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to us at service@psaudio.com

Thanks,

• Jeremy