Lost a family member yesterday

My condolences. I know your bunnies are dear to you and I am glad he didn’t suffer.

1 Like

Sorry about your bunny Al, I know how much he means to you. But I believe in reincarnation. You will probably see him again in another form or body. Everything will be cool again.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Al :blossom:

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this, Al. It was obvious how much you cared for him.

1 Like

Sorry to hear it Al. It’s never easy when we lose a family member, big or small.

1 Like

Sad news. And it makes no difference breed, species, leg count. I had a tarantula for 19 years. Even that was tough. Animals are better than people. Give Sienna extra lovin. She’ll do the same for you.

2 Likes

We lost our 15 year old cat yesterday. She was a diluted torty cat and was very smart, unique, social, and mischievous. We will never have a cat like her again. I really miss her.

4 Likes

I am very sorry.

I have had a couple of cats with truly unique fascinating personalities. Definitely one of a kind. I understand your loss.

Sorry for your loss. What was/is her name?
She looks like a cool cat!

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. My first cat lived to be 22, and was more like a dog than a cat. He hung out with me all the time when I was home and was quite the mischievous character. Also taught him to do lots of tricks, which he seemed to enjoy preforming. There’ll never be another cat like him, i feel your loss.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. It’s never easy. At least it can be said at 15 years old she had a full life. We lost 3 of ours at about the same age. All were dearly loved and gave love back.

1 Like

So sorry to learn of your loss. Cats can be quite special and unique.

1 Like

Very sorry Dean
I miss my cats after years.

1 Like

There’s just nothing better than a smart cat who makes it their business to master the art of being mischievous.

ChanceCat, who passed a few years back, was over the top confident and it was absolutely wonderful. I still miss him a great deal.

Thanks everyone for your concern and responses. Her name is Mia.

1 Like

It is so sad Mia is gone. I had a cat named Suki who loved to warm her head with the lamp as Mia is doing in that photo.
I wish you well.

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss. Our little friends are more than just pets; more than part of our lives; they are our life. This makes their loss that much more to handle.