LSA Statement Floor Standing Speakers $1,700

These speakers have great sonics. I bought them new last April 2019 from Underwood HiFi. They Retail at $6,000 and sold for $4,000. During this past October month’s sale they were offered at $3,500. I am asking $1,700 I will pay shipping to CONUS.

I rate the condition of sound performance like new at 8 to 10 and the cabinet condition at 6 to 7. There is a 6" in scratch on one upper edge with a 3/4" scratch on the top edge, incurred while moving furniture, can be seen in 2nd photo. Also, one of the upper magnetic grills fits loose. I always played music with grills off. I have the factory shipping boxes for safe shipping. Also includes LSA floor spikes.

Please PM me or email at bikeathome@gmail.com.

The following specs are from Underwood HiFi’s website.

The LSA-20 Statement in beautiful chocolate Rosewood lacquer was designed to sell Internet Direct and compete with any floor-stander at under $10k.

The LSA-20 Statement is a 3-way floor standing column design that uses a custom LSA 1" copper beryllium dome tweeter with a compact neodymium XBL2 magnet structure and a shallow waveguide to better integrate with the midrange, a single carbon fiber LSA custom 4-inch XBL2 midrange, dual 6.5" custom LSA black anodized XBL2 woofers, and three rear mounted 5" x 7" sub bass radiators. The Statement uses a far more sophisticated 8th order linear phase acoustic crossover topology with state of the art crossover components and upgraded internal cable.

It offers 25Hz bass and amazing transparency and dynamics.

In the July 2020 review in Parttime Audiophile they sum with:

“They are beautiful to behold, and also possess a sonic “rightness” that both excites and soothes my spirit. I have no doubt that Walter Liederman has achieved his goal of offering a highly satisfying, if not near perfectionist, product to a price level within reach of many regular, hard-working audio enthusiasts.”

“That such a lovely and accomplished full-range tower speaker can be offered at a price just shy of $6k is a testament to what can be achieved in today’s high-end marketplace. What a balm in today’s troubled world!”

Read the entire review at: https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2020/06/26/lsa-20-statement-loudspeakers-review/

2 Likes