NEW DMP not reading discs

Just received a brand new DMP from an authorized vendor. Set it up with my new DS dac with the included stock I2S cable. FW version is 2.06. Selected disc type and then inserted my disc. The screen only shows “Reading” and never gets into next screen. Changed to SACD or Redbook CD, same thing only showing “Reading”. Did I miss anything or I just got bad luck this time?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jeff

jcai said

Just received a brand new DMP from an authorized vendor. Set it up with my new DS dac with the included stock I2S cable. FW version is 2.06. Selected disc type and then inserted my disc. The screen only shows “Reading” and never gets into next screen. Changed to SACD or Redbook CD, same thing only showing “Reading”. Did I miss anything or I just got bad luck this time?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jeff

Hello jcai,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

We see your request for assistance on another forum as well so to keep things simple we are replying here only.

The DMP should not be doing what you are reporting and we feel it needs to be serviced.

If you would, please reach out to us at service@psaudio.com and we will take care of you.

Thanks in advance and again, apologies for this inconvenience,

• Jeremy