I am trying since two days to upgrade my PS Audio Perfect wave (upgraded to Direct stream) to Windom.
- A new MacBook Air running Mac OS 10.15.2
- An SD card reader from San Disk
- A San Disk 2 GB SD card (larger and newer cards unfortunately are no accepted by the Ps Audio device)
- BalenaEtcher version 1.5.70 as suggested
- The DSD Windom for Mac version downloaded from you site
Unfortunately, I cannot load the image in the SD card using BalenaEtchter because I am always asked a password which however is neither my admin password nor my user password…
I already tried to format the SD drive before (EXFAT, FAT32, MacOS journaled), without any success.
Can you please help me install the new firmware Windom successfully and without problems?
thank you and best wishes for the new year to all off you!