NuWave Phono Converter

Hello again

I’m about to explore my NuWave Phono Converter. I have noticed that every time the display goes out, change the brightness back to the least powerful illumination of the display. It’s annoying me because I can not read it.cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon_gif Is it a mistake or is my NuWave Phono Converter made like that? (Poul) And late congratulations on the birthdaybeer_gif. I apologize for my bad English “google lol”

with best regards

Michael

Ps It’s quite difficult reading for me as a new user of the forum that you use all the abbreviations, it’s extrak difficult when we do not control the English lol. Maybe a shortlist… H… yea103_gif
smiley-music005_gif

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting us about your NPC.

The unit has a brightness setting in the menu screen.

It should save your settings provided you select another setting and wait 30 seconds.

If you continue to have issues please contact me personally at service@psaudio.com and I’ll be glad to get you fixed up.

Best,

-Jeremy

Yes, I am aware of that. But when it goes out, it must be reset every time with me. Thanks. More lover from Denmarkgoofy-heart_gif18033387_10158569566585298_111986071046413426_n.jpg

HI Ps audio support team  
I would like to thank Ps audio for the good support they provide, especially Jeremy (thank you bro). More love from Denmark.

with best regards

Thanks. Jeremy and James do a great job keeping everyone up and running.