Perfect Wave Transport

My better half says “LET IT GO”! Retirement / Downsizing prompts sale of beloved family member.

Flawless PerfectWave Transport, 1 year old with 2 years of transferrable warranty remaining.

Complete with all accessories as when purchased new direct from PS Audio.

Selling at $2036 and includes all Paypal and shipping costs. Package will be insured for purchase price.

Sale and shipping to CONUS only.

Please see new, reduced prices on other items I have posted for sale: DirectStream DAC, Statement Power Cable & xStream 2.0 mtr. Bi-wire Cables.

Posted June 13:

Price reduced to $1975.

Hurry and get this gently used PWT before I change my mind. Have been using it lately and falling in love with it all over again.

Please don’t tell the wife. She thinks I’m trying to sell it. I’m sure I’ll have sellers remorse as soon as it sells.

Price includes all Paypal and shipping fees in CONUS. Item will be insured for purchase price.

Hang onto it! What better way to spend the retirement years than with a PWT? laugh

Radioclash,

Appreciate the comment. I’d love to hang onto it but ‘our’ priorities have changed at this stage of our lives.

We still enjoy the music, it’s just that we are looking for a simpler way of life and that means a few less ‘toys’!

Have moved most, if not all, of our CD collection over to the computer and love, love the convenience of streaming music.

Life is full of choices and sometimes that means compromises.

Posted June 22:

Price reduced to $1935.

Price includes all Paypal and shipping fees in CONUS only. Item will be insured for purchase price.

Posted July 5:

Priced reduced…again!..$1895.

Price includes all Paypal and shipping fees in CONUS only. Item will be insured for purchase price.