Photography

The interesting item when comparing the horn and the more advanced, for its time, microphone, I liked the horn microphone, on their headphones, better.

7 Likes

Aztec Ruins Natl Monument, Aztec NM.

Actually built by Chaco people, abandoned and then “refurbished” by Puebloans. Early discoverers wrongly assumed the Aztecs were responsible. Ground floor rooms are still intact and you can walk through them.

IMG_5724

The big Kiva (restored) wold make an interesting listening room :grin:

IMG_5717

8 Likes

I know where that is, enjoy y’alls stay.

1 Like

Age defying women. Amsterdam, Holland

11 Likes

11 Likes

A very high tech, and impressive, Monet exhibit at the Biltmore in Asheville. The calibration precision on the Panasonic projectors is amazing. There were around 20 landscape and portrait oriented screens in a single room (screens were painting canvas). Pretty nice quality audio to go along with the visual presentation too.

17 Likes

We saw the same thing in Charlotte last summer, awesome presentation.

1 Like

California Quail (male)

21 Likes

I’m jealous.

1 Like

12 Likes

If you get a chance…check out Crabtree Falls trail down the parkway. It’s worth the hike…:+1:

2 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

There I have been hunting … a great area

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Seems like I just have to post the photos of kit in this product line every time I come across them (enjoy):

Captain Nemo would be proud.

10 Likes

Going through some old photos yesterday and came across this shot of a 3-ship Blue Angles formation. The fourth ship had a mechanical issue that day, so it was 3 + 2 solos performing.
Nikon D7500 / Tamron 100-400mm 1/2000 SEC @ f/6.3 400mm

17 Likes

Watauga Lake in Carter County, TN

15 Likes

A strange bug!

14 Likes

Looks like the kind of bug used in trout fly fishing,

6 Likes