Pic from Facebook

3 Likes

The Organization of African Unity building. (The Organization has transformed and uses another building this century). I lived about a mile from this building age 11 to 13.

2 Likes

Surely that building is from Thunderbirds?

Ha! I can see the association. In fact Thunderbirds ended about the time I lived there in Addis Ababa.

1 Like

“Are we going to Addis Ababa, Mr. Luthor?” A virtual high five to those who get the reference. :smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Birthday boy in Heaven. . . Wallace Roney

1 Like

My paternal grandparents. It is so surprising to me how much my sister resembles my grandmother Hazel and my Dad resembles his Dad William (he was a Jr. after all so it shouldn’t be as surprising as it always is when I look at this).

May be an image of 3 people

6 Likes

image.jpeg.0349fafcc9c89b09bf240830d349a4b5.jpeg

6 Likes

3 Likes

Hank Mobley by William Claxton

3 Likes

Birthday boy!

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

That “Barbie” is part of two Argentinian artist’s exhibition titled “Plastic Religion.” It’s instigated a classic case of conflict between freedom of expression and outrage over insulting religion among Hindus in India. There’s been quite a bit of news coverage in India about that.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe I am the only one that does not recognize them but I suggest identifying the people in the pictures.

I kindof like posting them without identification. . . but above is Zoot Sims, Miles Davis, and the baritone saxophone bell of Gerry Mulligan. In the photo above that is Miles Davis and Sonny Rollins, and above that Jerry Garcia playing a Stratocaster.

1 Like

2 Likes

I didn’t know Edie Sedgwick was featured on a book cover. One of the original Warhol girls.