Power Plant Premier issues

I’ve acquired a PPP, based on the original sign off sheet, its a model from 07. The unit appears to be working fine, with the exception of the following-voltage output reading is a constant 119 instead of 120. Is this a concern? Does the unit need to be sent back for recalibration?

Also, unit will randomly,have zero output at outlets. With the exception of a random dupluex, all others are dead. I must unplug the unit, which seems to reset it, unit then works fine.

Is there still a supply of parts for supporting this unit if a repair is needed? I’m hoping to keep it in my system indefinitely.

Great product! SN#PPP-BO-7FF091 Thanks!

Yes, we service PPPs at the factory.

Thanks for the response, Paul.

So the output SHOULD always read 120V? The other problem I can live with, but can I expect the output to further decrease with time if ignored?

Im hoping not to face added repair costs that wipeout the “deal” acquiring the unit.

Wasnt prepared for the dramatic improvement over my AV3000!

There is a small set screw on the bottom which can be used to adjust the output voltage. This is set at the factory. I personally would not bother playing with it as the factory setting is more accurate than the end user can achieve by relying on the output display. And you are highly unlikely to hear a difference.

Elk said There is a small set screw on the bottom which can be used to adjust the output voltage. This is set at the factory. I personally would not bother playing with it as the factory setting is more accurate than the end user can achieve by relying on the output display. And you are highly unlikely to hear a difference.
So the output should always read a steady 120? I have had the unit for 2 days. First day output was a steady 119V. Today it's fluctuating between 118-19.

I have no desire to mess with any setting and will, if recommended, box it up for adjustment.

Having the other quirk fixed as well would be nice. Just don’t want to take a bath with unknown expense.

Since it’s not an audible problem, it’s easy to just ignore it if no damage is being done.

It has been too long for me to remember with certainty, but I believe my PPP read 119 as its output. The display will vary a bit; it is for reference only and is not a strictly accurate measurement. Adjusting it to 120V will not hurt anything if you would like to do so and if it would make you feel better.

The random problem of no output is not something with which I have had experience.

Does the unit improve the sound? If so, it is working and I would just sit back and enjoy. laugh Nominal voltage out of the wall is 117V as I recall. Your equipment is perfectly happy with 118V - 119V, assuming the screen is absolutely accurate.

“The display will vary a bit”

I had that thought and assumed the readout isn’t 100% accurate. I am just going to enjoy the upgrade and react only if I actually hear a problem. Thanks for the insight.