Problems with DSJ bridge after red cloud update

I upgraded my DSJ to red cloud a week or so ago. The bridge also got updated. Since then I have been experiencing some intermittent issues with the bridge. It would disappear while listening thru it. I use JRiver 23, the music files are on NAS. Normally after a “hard” reboot of DSJ the bridge would come up again. Until yesterday. While listening the bridge vanished completely. I power cycled DSJ several times without any success. The network lights on the back of the unit are off. The bridge IP address is 0.0.0.0 etc. All cables, the network, routers etc. have been checked and found to be OK. MConnect cannot see the bridge, nor White Bear DMR analyser. The Bridge input option disappeared from the DSJ panel, understandably. The USB and other inputs work OK.

Assuming this is a software issue, can I use DirectStream Bridge rescue software to restore the bridge on DSJ? And if yes, what would be the correct update path for the bridge from there?

Thanks,

Don

HI Don,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this and sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

The Bridge II should not disappear as an input in the DSJ.

That yours has is a sign of an issue with the Bridge II module.

We ask that you please reach out to us at service@psaudio.com

We’ll get you taken care of.

Thanks

• Jeremy