PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player - mint, silver, $3000

Superb piece, very little use due to travel, audio system in transition, my loss your gain. Email me with any questions or for pics. Check my feedback on Audiogon under Edmiston and buy with confidence.

Kind regards,

Mark

Continuing the discussion from PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player - mint, silver, $3000:

Mark,

Please tell me when you purchased it and how many hours of play time is on it? Could you please share pictures of the player including the serial or identification number. Also, would you please let me know what part of the USA you are located and if you will accept payment via paypal?

Thanks,
Wayne

I purchased Mark’s BHK Preamp. Mark is a gentleman and takes care of his equipment. I was very pleased with the transaction and the preamp.

Hi Wayne,

Purchased April 27, 2017. Estimated hours about 50? I am in Gainesville, Florida 32605. PayPal is fine. Account is this email address.

Kind regards,

Mark

Many thanks for that. I hope you are enjoying it!

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for the response. I don’t quite have the all the funds so I have to work to get it together and put it in my paypal account… I know your asking price is a good price but could you tell me if that’s your bottom line price?

Thanks,

I have just now listed the unit so I am not quite ready to drop the price.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark.

I will try to raise the funds as quickly as I can. I will be in touch tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks

Wayne

Guys, as you are posting to this thread by email you may not realize your correspondence is public. I suggest moving to PMs.

Continuing the discussion from PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player - mint, silver, $3000:

Somehow I am not able to PM. Can you assist?

Click on the avatar of the member you wish to message. In the little rectangular box which appears, click the word “Message.”