PS Audio P5 [Sold]

I purchased this unit from an authorized dealer in July of last year and only used it up through November before I picked up a used P10 for a reasonable price. I figured I would like to make the upgrade at some point in the future anyway so I may as well just jump on the deal. The unit is in very good condition with only a few flaws that I have noticed:

1. The white printing just below the touch screen is starting to rub off. It should say PerfectWave Power Plant 5, but the last “ant 5” are a but worn. The image below shows this.
  2. There are a few small scratches on the unit that I only discovered after I gave it a thorough inspection before posting this. They are rather tiny but I want to make them known in case anyone has an overly discerning eye.
  3. The protective plastic film that covers the top of the unit has been removed (might not really be a flaw but I figured I’d list it anyway).

The unit will come triple-boxed with all packaging, remote, power cord, and printed user manual.

I’m asking for $1700 shipped within the lower 48.

Welcome, DVass13!

Thanks! I’ve been following this forum for a while but finally decided to jump in.

I’ll take it! rick.yarussi@gmail.com

I sent payment details your way.

This is sold.