Purchased - BHK Pre and M1200s

Anybody thinking of moving away from these pieces? Let me know. Mostly wanting silver.

Hi - I have a Black BHK Pre that I’m planning to list any day now as I’m not able to use. Still has over 1.5 years remaining on the warranty and in great condition. Looking to get $3500 including PayPal fees and shipping to the contiguous US.

1 Like

What do you mean, “not able to use”? If it’s more on the personal side, I take back the question.

Sorry for not providing more clarity with my initial response. I was planning to build a complete BHK system and had purchased the Pre as the first piece but other priorities prevented me from buying the other components, so the Pre has been sitting in the box under my bed for more than a year. I had used it in another one of my systems for a few months before boxing it up and putting it under my bed. Doesn’t make much sense for it to just sit in the box so I’m going to sell it while there is still a good amount of time remaining on the warranty:)

1 Like

I’m running the BHK preamp and just recently added the M1200’s! You are definitely heading in the right direction!

2 Likes

I’ve got the BHK pre but it is black also.