PWD ll with bridge l .. help .. I am lost

Newbie here and getting my arse kicked for sure … Purchased a used pwd ll and having trouble connecting it to my oppo 105d.
Also when installing the sd card and turning on power the pwd just stays in download mode … logo blinking for ever … not sure what to do.

I appreciate anyone’s help on these issues and appreciate your time.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum and sorry you are having issues. What’s on the SD card? Were you attempting an update? What version of the firmware? Did it work properly before? How long is “forever” here–the PWD could take quite some time to update, e.g., 20-30 minutes, as I recall. How are you connecting to the Oppo? If you are using an HDMI cable, that will not work as the HDMI connectors on the PWD are for I2S devices.

If the logo light blinks with the SD card inserted that likely means it’s trying to load something. Make sure the SD card is wiped clean and formatted for FAT16 or FAT32 if you can. The SD card is needed only if you have a Bridge and want cover art to appear . on the front panel - or if you’re attempting an update. If none of those things are true, I’d simply remove the SD card for now.