PWD rescue

Hello Everybody,

Can I rescue my PWD?

After the update from FW 2.3.0 to 2.4.5 my PWD doesn’t boot. The screen stops at initializing. The update was not interrupted. I try to upload different, old, newer FW, but I do not succeed. Also I took of the Bridge, I unplugged the unit for hours but no result.

Thanks for your help.

Try this is a force update of 2.9.1 PWD code. http://updates.psaudio.com/dak/291-9999.zip

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, now it works!

But something is wrong with the screen panel. The touchscreen doesn’t react at all, somtime I can operate with remote controll but suddenly not.

What could happened? A contact fault or something else?

It sounds like you might have a hardware issue, give alex at Psaudio a call.

Dennis

Actually, I’ll bet you can just recalibrate the screen. Follow these instructions and I’ll bet it fixes it.

I dont’t think that the calibration was succeed. I touched the four corners but the unit didn’t restart, after few seconds the normal screen appeared.
Still is very interesting but tiresome symptom. The gear sometime working by touch somtime not, the same is with the remote controll.

Call Alex at psaudio or email him at alexp@psaudio.com. He might have more insights on fixing your issue.

Dennis

Dennis Kerrisk said Call Alex at psaudio or email him at alexp@psaudio.com. He might have more insights on fixing your issue.

Dennis

OK! I’ll do it. Thanks a lot.