PWT will not read a DVD

I am trying to take a CD, using dBpoweramp CD Ripper and convert it into WAV files. I have tried ripping the CD as a source WAV file and a 24/192 WAV file. I am burning the DVD using BurnAware Professional using UDF 2.0 format and as a data disc. The PWT will not read the DVD or I get invalid disc. I have tried using a DVD-R and DVD+R disc with no success. Windows media player will play the disc with no issues. The manual states “As of the release date of the PWT, only those DVDs recorded with WAV files can be played. WAV
files of up to 24 bit 192kHz can be played without a problem. The DVD must have been recorded
using the UDF 2.0 system”. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or why the PWT will not read the disc? Thank You.

I use ImgBurn on a Windows PC as I detailed in the following reference page to create DVD-R burned discs of WAV files for playback on the PWT and have been successful each time. I suggest you give it try and let us know if it works for you. https://www.psaudio.com/ps_how/how-to-burn-dvd-discs-for-pwt-playback-using-imgburn/