Registered Products on New Site

Tried all the web browsers I can find on both iPad and windows laptop, the product registration page shows blank page. I guess problem is not from my web browser. I wait for PSA to re-migrate the data base and try later.

FYI, I registered my new “stuff” last night, successfully, and it shows of just fine this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great to hear. Thanks.

Any news on this blank registration page problem? My account still show empty page. Today (03/30), I also lost the Powerplay page, I wonder Powerplay might be down today?
I have setup a new account, reg page shows up ok. But I cannot “re-register” my gears without “un-register” from the old account first.

I know we’re still working on the registrations but I’m not aware of PP being down today.

You are fast reply before I can finish edit my post. The PP problem I have is it stuck in the login.

I can log into PowerPlay, but the information graphs are wholly blank.

@jamesh
Edit: All is up and running. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

In my case, when it was working, PP usually shows up with empty graph, I need to hit the webpage reload to get the graphs. I am using safari on iPad.

1 Like

As of this morning, my registered products is blank…despite logging out and in, clearing cache, trying both Safari and Edge browsers.

@Serhan @Elk @jamesh
Indeed, PP is back. From the (graph, need to refresh the webpage to get it) look like PP server was down.

1 Like

This is great Yes, there are missing hours. We will forget them and worry about trends.

1 Like

Hopefully it would work for all eventually. It seems to me that account updates are done in batches.

My registered products are still not showing. I get a blank page which has “Your Registered Products” written at the top. Would you take care of this? Thank you.

Walt

@Walt1 You should be good to go now. Sorry about the inconvenience!

2 Likes

Working great now! Thank you very much for taking care of this :smiley:

1 Like