Remote for direcstream memory player

My 83 mum dropped my remote DMP. I could manage without it even if it helps a lot but she feels guilty. Is there a way to buy another one ? Thanx

PS Audio or their distributors are very accomodating. I’ve been able to get replacement remotes when necessary at reasonable cost.

1 Like

Yes, contact PS Audio support, you can get one from them easily, with their excellent assistance. The last one I bought was 15 dollars, total, an insanely reasonable price.

1 Like

For that kind of money, you don’t even have to make Mom pay.

3 Likes

I would never have Mum pay. My grand father did the two WW and she suffered from hunger during the second (not enough milk, one orange for her and her daughter for Christmas) so I’ll order one and let her know I managed to fix the other one. Only problem : I live in France (sorry, nobody’s perfect) so their might be binding contracts. Thanx for your kind help.

I have an extra PSA silver remote that you may have for free. If you want, PM me your address. I hope postage is cheap. Tell mum it is from a secret admirer.
Chas

1 Like

My apologies Phil, I was just making a dumb joke.

1 Like

Hello @aangen, I’m responsible. your joke was OK. Guess I needed to tell my Grand Father how much I was proud of him and loved him.:pensive:

1 Like

Thanx Chas,

I’ll write to PS Audio to get a quotation and will let you know. I don’t think you have an extra PSA remote but a spare one (unless you can read the future lol). But I deeply appreciate your kindness.

Double Oh Seven (or Herb PHIL-brick pardon my humor :smile: ),

We are a big family on this forum and we help each other, especially our Mums. The offer remains, no expiration until you tell us.
Chas

1 Like