Roon on Bryston

Just a heads up to any Bryston BDP users: Roon is now fully implemented in the latest firmware. I’ve been using it for the last couple of days – flawless!

For some reason, Bryston’s not publicizing the update. I found out about it through Audio Advisor!

It was announced on their forum, is noted as an available update on the unit’s web interface, and has been in place for a while. I am glad you saw it on AA and took advantage.

On a different note: Why did someone evaluate this thread with a thumb down? I voted it a thumb up to cancel this out. We have always discussed other manufacturer’s products - just be respectful.

Elk said Why did someone evaluate this thread with a thumb down?
It may have been unintentional - it's pretty easy to hit down when you meant to hit up as the two buttons are so very close. If you do make a mistake, you can't undo it. I just avoid the thumbs altogether and would disable the button in my profile if I could.

This reminds me of the ‘Reset unread posts’ button next to the ‘List unread posts’ button - a real dexterity test surprised-011_gif

It would surprise me if I am the only one swearing about this one…

Frode said This reminds me of the 'Reset unread posts' button next to the 'List unread posts' button - a real dexterity test surprised-011_gif

It would surprise me if I am the only one swearing about this one…

You can include me on that list!

Yep… some of the button placements really suck. I have commented on (and been bitten by) the ‘mark all read’ button being too damn close to the ‘topics with unread’ button more than once. I have also been bitten by the thumbs up/down buttons but have not previously commentedon them as I use them rarely. Accidentally marking all topics read is a real nuisance when you are trying to keep up with all the traffic on the forum.

It would seem that there is little that they can (or care to) do about this issue. Oh well… must be VERY careful around those buttons.

First world problems… :smiley:

J.P.

While at it I wish that the Quote button was underneath the post but I guess I will be used to it (eventually). I also have a bad habit of doing one backspace too much and thereby ruin the quote formatting.

Peanut Butter said
Elk said Why did someone evaluate this thread with a thumb down?

It may have been unintentional . . .

I like this explanation. :slight_smile: