Selling my PS Audio P10 Power Plant and Power Plant Premier

Hi,

I need to raise some money. So my silver P10 Power Plant is for sale. I have never removed the plastic from the top. To me it looks pristine and I wouldn’t hesitate to rate it a 9. But will give it an 8 on the Audiogon scale for safety. I have updated it to the newest software and have had zero issues. I’m asking $2995.00. Free shipping to CONUS if the advertised price is met. If I remember correctly it is about 3 years old so there would be about 2 years of warranty left.

I also am selling my black Power Plant Premier. It also looks in great shape. I really baby my equipment. Again I’d rate it about a 9 but I’ll give it an 8 for age and buyers who might be exceptionally picky. It looks and sounds great. I’m asking $995.00. Free shipping to CONUS if advertised price is met.

I have all the boxes, manuals, remotes, and packaging saved and cared for. You can rest assured they will be packeged with care. Both pieces have only had one owner, myself, and have lived in a smoke free environment.

I’ve used them in my system this way: my Coda amps have enjoyed the pure, superb power provided by the P-10, while my front end,(The Dude preamp, PWD, PWT, and my music PC) basked in the pure power supplied by the Power Plant Premier. Both power plants enjoyed their own dedicated lines.

You are welcome to contact me at sgrowan@charter.net.

I’m offering these units to my friends here at the PS Audio site the first chance to purchase these units. They are not currently advertised anywhere else on the web.

Pictures will be posted soon.

Of course I will listen to reasonable offers. But please no low ball offers. I’m well aware of the value of these units.

TERMS OF SALE:

Buyer responsible for PayPal Fees and FedEx Ground Insured.

I will include free shipping to the CONUS if the advertised price is met.

All Checks and Money Orders may take up to 15 days to clear bank. I will ship as soon as bank clears.

Want FAST ship? Use the fee-free PayPal “Friends & Family” option. Instant pay = next day ship!

NOTE: I will not ship to certain “high risk” countries. If you are concerned, ask before you buy,

Subject to prior sale on other sites, forums, & amp; blogs.

Thank you for looking.

Steven B-)

I do not know if you are 230 or 125. But where were you just two weeks ago. Sorry man

Al