Shunyata Alpha USB for Sale [SOLD]

Hi,

I used this in combination with the Sigma USB with the SOtM Trifecta. It’s a great cable a bit over a year old.

Selling for $700 including PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS. Current MSRP is $1100.

Thanks!

Reduced from $775 to to $725 to $700 to $650

I was interested in your USB cable ! Could you explain why you like it so much ? Also what is the length of your cable ?

Hi @jazzbirder,

Thanks for your interest. I love it because it brings out details that you never knew were there, and it seems to bring out a sense of depth /separation in the songs that you didn’t know was there as well. I had a Sigma as well that was just like this but even more amazing but this gets you close for half the price. @aangen bought it from me and uses that, and he has demo’d a lot of different cables.
The length is the standard 1.5m.

Here is the link from Shunyata.

https://shunyata.com/products/digital-cables/alpha-series-digital-cables/alpha-usb-new/

Please let me know if you have any more questions, happy to answer them. Also I would reach out to @aangen (hope you don’t mind Al!) if you want another persons perspective.

Please note I am out of my house and cannot ship until Thursday, but will send 2-day priority mail USPS so it can get there Saturday.

Thanks,
Veneet

Hi Veneet!
I have no problem with people contacting me about any cable I own. I will share with you that I recently added Shunyata Sigma speaker cables to my system. Unfortunately they did not make nearly the difference the Sigma USB cable did.
Fun though!
I am in Chicago tonight. Tomorrow I am auditioning MBL 101 E MKII speakers, amount other things. I love this hobby!

Your pal,
Al

1 Like

Thanks Al,

Have a great time with the MBL. My dealer just started carrying them and another one in FL just started talking about creating a space for an MBL experience so something must be going well with them!

Have a great time and let me know how it goes!

Bump

Reduced to $650

My goodness, I may have to buy this just to stop the madness. This cable is no doubt well worth that price. Golly.

sent you a PM Al